At Salish Inn, we understand that privacy is important to you. We are providing this Privacy Statement to help you understand how we may collect and use information.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
- Guests are welcome beginning at 4:00 p.m.
- We ask all guests check-in by 10:00 p.m.
- Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, you must do so by calling the office.
- Email cancellations are not accepted.
- Reservations canceled less than 72 hours before your arrival date will be charged for the whole stay.
- Your stay is charged to your credit card 3 days prior to your arrival.
Additional Policies of Note
- If you qualify for a room discount, only one discount may be applied.
- A credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- Our entire property is non-smoking, including marijuana and e-cigarettes.
- No pets are allowed.
- The details for your reservation are as follows: Check in time is between 4pm to 10pm, our office closes at 10pm. If you are arriving later than 10pm, please make arrangements securing a key safe.
Salish Inn does not permit smoking, marijuana or vaping anywhere on the property. Violators will incur a $300 cleaning fee, so please do not smoke or vape in rooms, on patios, in the gym, in the hot tub area, in the parking area, or anywhere on the grounds and lobby. In order to reduce fire hazard, no candles or open flames are permitted.
Emails we send you may include a technology (called a web beacon) that tells Salish Inn whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email. If you do not want us to collect this information from Salish Inn marketing emails, you can opt out of receiving Salish Inn marketing emails.
Salish Inn advertises online in a variety of ways, including displaying Salish Inn ads to you on other companies' websites and apps. We collect information such as which ads are displayed, which ads are clicked on, and on where the ad was displayed.
Salish Inn has its own pages on many social networking sites (for example, the Salish Inn Facebook page). We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
Salish Inn uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Better understanding how our website is being used so we can improve it and engage and retain users
- Diagnosing problems in our website
- Tailoring a website or Salish Inn ad to your likely interests
- Sending you information about Salish Inn, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our guests, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud and protecting you as well as Salish Inn
Salish Inn works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
Salish Inn may also share your personal information:
- When you agreed to the sharing
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Salish Inn, our customers and users, or the public
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred
- We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our website or statistical information about how guests use our website.
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to access the information Salish Inn holds about you, correct mistakes in that information, and to delete personal information that we no longer have business reasons for retaining. You can request that we remove your email address from our marketing database or provide you a copy of your personal information, please email your request to email@example.com. Please note that we need to retain certain information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention.
Salish Inn and companies we hire to help us market our websites on our behalf may use your information to provide you with information and offers related to Salish Inn. We give you choices regarding our marketing practices.
If you have a privacy question or concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.